By Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2017
First examination: June 2018
This identify has been authorized through AQA
Accurately hide the breadth of content material within the new 2017 AQA A-level specification with this textbook written by way of major legislation authors, Jacqueline Martin and Nicholas expense.
This attractive and available textbook presents assurance of the recent AQA A-level legislation specification and lines authoritative and updated fabric at the very important alterations to the law.
- publication 1 covers all essential devices for AS-level and for 12 months 1 of a two-year course.
- very important, up to date and fascinating instances and eventualities spotlight key points.
- dialogue and task initiatives bring up your realizing of more challenging concepts.
- perform questions and 'check your understanding' inquiries to aid your scholars organize for his or her exams.
- Jacqueline Martin LLM has ten years' adventure as a practicing barrister and has taught legislations in any respect levels.
- Nicholas expense is an skilled instructor of legislations and an A-Level legislations textbook author.
Read or Download AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) PDF
Best family & health law books
Are you getting a divorce, negotiating custody preparations or a estate payment? This ebook is a needs to learn. it's going to let you know the secrets and techniques that the Courts and your solicitors don't desire you to grasp. If I had my time back i might have performed issues in a different way, yet you could research from my blunders instead of making them your self.
American Constitutional historical past offers a concise advent to the constitutional advancements that experience taken position over the last 225 years, treating developments from heritage, legislation, and political technological know-how. offers readers with a quick and obtainable creation to greater than centuries of U. S. constitutional heritage Explores constitutional heritage chronologically, breaking U.
To entry the 2014 bonus bankruptcy "Organizing Your Reading," click on the following. legislation college is diverse. Incoming scholars, faced with an entirely new vocabulary and unusual with the discipline’s unique and not easy academic equipment, are usually disoriented. This book is designed to provide those scholars a head commence, either through introducing them to the basics of the criminal technique and via aiding them gather the learn talents useful for achievement.
A auditoria de obras conta com uma particularidade presente no objeto de seu trabalho que é a materialidade. A maioria dos contratos resulta na construção de um bem durável (escolas, ruas, estradas, hospitais and so forth. ), o que é considerado uma vantagem à consecução do ofício. Em contrapartida, o pace disponível para a conclusão das análises e as particularidades de dimensões e localização geográfica das obras, por inúmeras vezes, provocam a necessidade de diminuir a amostragem, perdendo o foco fabric da auditoria.
- The Domestic and Foreign Relations of the United States
- Human Rights Rhetoric: Traditions of Testifying and Witnessing (Rhetoric Society Quarterly)
- The Limits of the Criminal Sanction
- An Introduction to the Legal System of the United States, Fourth Edition
Additional info for AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law)
AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) by Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price