By Dorian Goldfeld,Joseph Hundley
Read or Download Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 129) PDF
Similar number theory books
Within the spring of 1976, George Andrews of Pennsylvania country collage visited the library at Trinity university, Cambridge, to envision the papers of the overdue G. N. Watson. between those papers, Andrews chanced on a sheaf of 138 pages within the handwriting of Srinivasa Ramanujan. This manuscript used to be quickly distinctive, 'Ramanujan's misplaced workstation.
Noncommutative Geometry and Cayley-smooth Orders explains the idea of Cayley-smooth orders in imperative basic algebras over functionality fields of types. specifically, the e-book describes the étale neighborhood constitution of such orders in addition to their critical singularities and finite dimensional representations.
This quantity comprises refereed papers with regards to the lectures and talks given at a convention held in Siena (Italy) in June 2004. additionally incorporated are study papers that grew out of discussions one of the individuals and their collaborators. all of the papers are learn papers, yet a few of them additionally include expository sections which objective to replace the state-of-the-art at the classical topic of specific projective types and their purposes and new developments like phylogenetic algebraic geometry.
Because the visual appeal of the authors' first quantity on elliptic curve cryptography in 1999 there was great growth within the box. In a few subject matters, really aspect counting, the growth has been astonishing. different subject matters resembling the Weil and Tate pairings were utilized in new and critical how one can cryptographic protocols that carry nice promise.
- Concise Computer Mathematics: Tutorials on Theory and Problems (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Nevanlinna’s Theory of Value Distribution: The Second Main Theorem and its Error Terms (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Mathematical Physics of Quantum Wires and Devices: From Spectral Resonances to Anderson Localization (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Arithmetische Funktionen (German Edition)
- Mathematical Conversations: Multicolor Problems, Problems in the Theory of Numbers, and Random Walks (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Polynomials with Special Regard to Reducibility (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
Extra info for Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 129)
Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 129) by Dorian Goldfeld,Joseph Hundley